header-historie.jpg
 

History

Facts and figures on the history of CLAAS Industrietechnik.

1956 Founding of the Paderborn plant as a production facility for drive technology and hydraulic components in the CLAAS Group
1975 Start of external marketing for CLAAS drive technology and hydraulic components
1987 Establishment of the first rubber crawler unit technology for combine harvesters
1994 Integration of the hydraulic product range from the former CLAAS factory at Holte-Stukenbrock Castle
1995 Sale of the first CLAAS cab to Franz Kleine (taken over by Grimme in 2012)
1996 CLAAS Industrietechnik GmbH is established as a legally autonomous subsidiary of the CLAAS Group
2000 Strengthening of development and testing competency, including company test beds
2008 Reconstruction and expansion of the paint shop (water-based paint system according to the VOC environmental control regulations)
2012 Major investment in production (body production, assembly and test beds) and logistics (new logistics centre incl. high-bay warehouse for small parts)
2013 Market launch of the newly developed EQ 200 continuously variable transmission
2014 Integration of CLAAS tractor pre-development and CEMOS and driving control systems development at the Paderborn location
2017 Takeover of R&M Landtechniksysteme
2020 Series start of the AXION 900 TERRA TRAC