The integrated TERRA TRAC 600 suspension on all axles of the crawler track unit ensures maximum driving comfort and outstanding driving safety. The ground pressure is evenly distributed even when driving over uneven surfaces. A hydraulic reduction of the ground contact surface is available as an option. The power is transmitted by friction to the track belt, which is tensioned with particularly high force. The drive force is provided via an articulated shaft. Since 2010, we have had extensive series experience in field usage with a wide range of applications and offer the TERRA TRAC 600 in different equipment variants.
- Possible driving speeds of up to 40 km/h
- Track belt width of 635 mm to 890 mm
- Design of the track belt carcass can be adapted to different conditions of use
- Track lugs: Designs available for high percentage of use on field or road travel. The track lugs can be optimised for the best tractive power transmission or long on-road transport
- Large spring-mounted idler wheels in various widths for the best mobility and soil protection in the field
- Spring-mounted mid-roller pendulum with aluminium wheel
- Belt tension monitoring: The track belt is tensioned by a hydraulic cylinder, which prevents slip. The tension is monitored electronically at all times.
- Pendulum stop can be integrated for confined installation spaces and high operational safety
- Hydraulically adjustable driving height in the field
TERRA TRAC videos
More information on TERRA TRAC crawler track units on CLAAS machines can be found here: https://www.claas.de/produkte/technologien/terra-trac