The TERRA TRAC 200 crawler track unit is a particularly robust design for the highest load capacities. The power is transmitted by friction to the track belt, which is tensioned with particularly high force. The drive force is provided via an intermediate gearbox or an articulated shaft.
Due to the large contact area, the ground pressure is evenly distributed, making it gentle on the soil structure. Since 2005, we have had extensive series experience in field usage with a wide range of applications and offer the TERRA TRAC 200 in various equipment versions.
- Possible driving speeds of up to 30 km/h
- Track belt width of 635 mm to 890 mm
- Design of the track belt carcass can be adapted to different conditions of use
- Track lugs: Designs available for high percentage of use on field or road travel. The track lugs can be optimised for the best tractive power transmission or long on-road transport
- Large idler wheels in various widths for the best mobility and soil protection in the field
- Mid-roller pendulum with aluminium wheel
- Belt tension monitoring: The track belt is tensioned by a hydraulic cylinder, which prevents slip. The tension is monitored electronically at all times.
- Pendulum stop can be integrated for confined installation spaces and high operational safety