header-historie.jpg
 

History

Facts and figures on the history of CLAAS Industrietechnik.

1956 Founding of the Paderborn plant as a production facility for drive technology and hydraulic components in the CLAAS Group
1975 Start of the external marketing of CLAAS drive technology and hydraulic components
1993 Establishment of a new highly market-oriented plant structure
1994 Integration of the hydraulic product range in the Paderborn production facility
1996 CLAAS Industrietechnik GmbH becomes a legally autonomous subsidiary of the CLAAS Group
2000 Development as a system supplier through the expansion of development and testing expertise to include independent test bench and vehicle tests in the newly constructed development and testing center
2004 Expansion of the development and testing skills to include independent test bench and vehicle tests in the newly constructed development and testing center
2008 New construction of an environment-friendly paint shop. The waterbased painting system over-fulfills the strict VOC-environmental regulations and improves the corrosion protection